Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum Today Full Episode



Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum Online


 Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum is an Indian romantic drama television series that premiered 

on 10 April 2023. The series airs on Sony TV and is available to stream on Sony Tv

Written Episode of Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum for May 29, 2023, as posted on TellyUpdates.com

Talk between Shiv and Surili opens the episode. He claims, "I'll always be there for you. I'm saying this to impress you. I'm being sincere. I say such things when I lack courage." I give you the confidence to speak everything you want, she says. He claims that although I sinned and you forgave me, I still want to apologise for anything my mother did. She claims, "I know, I can understand," adding that she is a mother and wasn't wrong in wanting to get Monty arrested. I just want to let you know that I want to live with you, says Shiv. Resting in her room is Ranimaa.He begs her not to take offence at Raghu's remarks. You don't need to become my mother, she adds, because I'm strong and I know how much you worry for me. It's my job to take care of you all. Raghu thinks of Swati. Samar calls, and he answers. I'll see you tomorrow, he continues, so have the paperwork ready. Samar thinks you made a wise choice and she's excited to meet you. Shiv is in Mumbai, he is after some female, we need to be careful, he says on the phone to someone. Yes, Sir, the lady replies. Man is seen sipping alcohol. Samar goes to aid a puppy after spotting it. He drives the puppy there. You are blushing, flirting, and troublesome, according to Surili. Who are you? LOS ANGELES NEWS
In this new commercial for Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum, Tina Datta and Jay Bhanushali's chemistry is examined.
After Bigg Boss 16, Tina Datta is back on television in Jay Bhanushali's new series Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum for Sony Entertainment.

March 11, 2023 - 3:18 PM IST ByBollywood Hungama News Network
A significant comeback by Tina Datta, who has been absent from fiction shows for some time, is imminent. Jay Bhanushali would also accompany her.This will also be the actor's return to television serials, although he has been exploring hosting and big-screen ventures. This on-screen couple, which has never been explored before, will unite for the next Sony Entertainment Television family drama Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum, which will be set against the backdrop of their love story.Fans of the two actors have already mentioned how eager they are to see them work together on television. They are definitely in for a treat because the connection between Tina Datta and Jay Bhanushali is explored in the new show teaser, which also stars popular actress Kitu Gidwani. The advertisement shows Jay, who comes from an affluent Indian family that strictly adheres to its "Parampara" (traditions) and expects its children to do the same. His character, however, falls in love with the upbeat, commoner lady who rides buses and loves street food, and his love for her inspires him to alter the "barson se chali aa rahi Parampara" (ancestral traditions) of his family. HowThe advertisement shows Jay, who comes from an affluent Indian family that strictly adheres to its "Parampara" (traditions) and expects its children to do the same. His character, however, falls in love with the upbeat, commoner lady who rides buses and loves street food, and his love for her inspires him to alter the "barson se chali aa rahi Parampara" (ancestral traditions) of his family. What seems to be the question that looms over everyone in this teaser is how his mother will react to this transformation.


Katha Ankahee Today Full Episode

Comments